Monday, October 15, 2012

I LoVe To SeE tHe TeMpLe

Today I was able to go to the Boise Temple open house with the Young women and men. I was recently put into the YW as a Beehive advisor. It doesn't seem very long ago I was a Beehive myself so it's kinda hard to think of myself as a leader. It was so fun to see all the youth walk through this beautiful temple. These kids spent their day off of school to go and experience this, and for that I am very proud of them!
     Dietrich 2nd Branch YW & YM

Such a beautiful Temple (stupid no parking sign.....messed up my picture)


 
 
On the way home we had to make a pit stop in Gooding to wet our whistles( AKA we were thirsty)
We could be wind blown coca cola slurpee models now couldn't we ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you enjoyed your day! I would have to agree that you gals could defiently pass as slurpee models ;)!! Cute pic.

    ReplyDelete