Sunday, December 2, 2012

I'm dreaming of a white christmas

I have done all I can do to get into the Christmas spirit. Tree up and decorated....CHECK.....piano all decked out in lights and decorations....CHECK.......make new Christmas decorations (thanks pinterest)........CHECK......play Christmas music 24/7.....CHECK......Christmas shopping done.....CHECK.  So I have been wondering....where is my Christmas spirit, I have done all the steps!!!?! I have come to the conclusion its because.........THERE IS NO SNOW!!!!! I can settle grudgingly with no snow till the week of   Christmas but after that....if there is no snow I fear I may have to break out my snow dance until I get some! Sorry for the rant but this girl waits ALL year for the month of December, I just love the feeling I get when this time of year comes around.  I guess I will just have to break out the Christmas movies and hope that does the trick!
Hope everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit better then I am, if not......feel free to join in my snow dance starting the week of Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. It can snow all it wants on the grass and stuff, but please dont snow on the roads...I HATE driving in it :)! I guess you just need to invest in a fake snow maker that they have on ski mountains, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no no no no. I'm fine with keeping the snow away as long as possible! Give me a white Christmas, and MAYBE even a white Christmas Eve. But after that, bring on the sunny weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on that Jami.....I HATE HATE HATE driving on bad roads. Keep that idea in mind if Hank ever calls you asking what to get me ;)
    Jaelynn.....you're no fun! Sunny weather is not fun......its HOT! Me and hot don't get along!

    ReplyDelete