Saturday, April 18, 2015

Happy half a decade anniversary!

The last week in March we were about to take our anniversary trip to Boise. This was our first trip with a baby and overall it went great! I thought we did such a good job at getting everything we needed packed....and we DID get everything we needed packed. Just not everything we packed packed into the car. Of everything to forget we left Grants bag sitting beside his crib. So Grant got to go on a mini shopping spree to get him set for the weekend. 

Of course you can't go to Boise and not go into Cabela's. 
The face I always get when I take out my camera. Cant you tell he loves me taking his picture ;)

The hat i packed in the diaper bag was still a wee bit on the big side. But it did the job. ha ha
Grant is a little fishy baby! He LOVED the pool!


Love my Family
Hard to believe its been 5 years already!  So much has happened in 5 years. I have felt such amazing joy through the years and some heartaches, but along the way I couldn't imagine a better man to have by my side to share it all with! 
March 12th 2010



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete