Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Keeping me young.... or making my old?

Hank and I should have looked up the name Grant before we decide to name our son; because I'm sure in a special dictionary the Grant = mischief! Grant decided to end his morning nap by getting out of his crib by himself. Well it didn't end as happy as he must have thought it would. He has a good bump and scrape from his fall.
Later I made pudding pops and had some pudding left over so I stuck it in the fridge. Well while I was laying another batch of elk jerky out on the dryer Grant decided to help him self to a snack.


Pudding smeared everywhere!!! 
But today I am choosing to count my blessings....
At least it isn't poop!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck!!! So hilarious! Just keepin ya on your toes! ...glad he was okay after his crib fall, wonder if he will try again tomorrow 😜

    ReplyDelete