Friday, September 7, 2012

Sweet sweet summer time

Well I started out with all the motivation in the world to be a great blogger, I was going to try to have a new and exciting something to write about every week. BUT.........as I had mentioned before, my life is rather uneventful. I did have a couple of fun trip/outings but as they came and past I only manage to snap a few shots. It is a lot of work for some reason to remember to ACTUALLY take pictures with the camera that I carry around in my purse almost all the time. I used to take pictures all the time. Didn't matter what we were doing I had my camera out, but in my "old age" I have gotten lazy. My sister in law Jami is the champ at taking pictures so I am going to blame it all on her as to why I my camera has gotten dusty over the last two years! So way to go Jami ;)
 
 I was able to watch these two cutie pies. This is how us Koyle snorkel ha ha.
 
I have so much fun watching Alli every week. This little girl keeps me on my toes!!! I opened a can of spaghetti O's, put her up to her chair; then I went to change a load of laundry. I kept hearing her giggle and a few minutes later I came back and found her like THIS!!! She sure was enjoying her lunch. Spoons are for wimps! Good thing I had the feeling to take off her cloths before feeding her. I guess if you're still clean at the end of the meal....you didn't enjoy it enough;) !!
 
My awesome sister in law Jami
 
Grandpa Burt and Christine showin us how to get to get the job done! Grandpa Burt grows an amazing garden, wish I would have got a picture. 
 
Maybe in another week I will have some more uneventfulness to share :) Until next time.............
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. First of all, you are 20 billion times better photogragher than I am, and I will gladly give you the duty of picture taker at family functions. Second of all, I love reading your posts, so whether you feel you have a "boring" life or not, I expect a weekly post ;), and third, that is one UGLY picture of me...haha...but it sure was fun hanging out doing corn! Love me some Gpa Burt corn and bonding time! oh yeah, that little Allie is a cutie pie, I just wish I was that cute when I have food all over me from a good meal ;)!

    ReplyDelete