Monday, January 7, 2013

Can we fix it.....YES WE CAN!!!!

My aunt Wendy sent Hank and I a package at the beginning of December  (I get SUPER excited to get mail that is not junk mail or bills....so a  actual package, I can't even explain to you how excited I was). When we opened it I saw it was a ginger bread house. I have not put one of these together in a long time so I was excited. But when I opened it I was crushed to see this cute little house.........in pieces!!! I guess it got shook a few to many times in the mail. But  little did I know that it being all broken would make it a whole lot more fun!

 Now it was a good smelling puzzle. Nothing a little hot glue can't fix
Piece by piece we built our ginger bread house......and I mean piece by piece, there were some TINY pieces!!! 

Look look......it looks like a house again!
for some reason the humpty dumpty story kept popping my in head

 Hank was GREAT with helping me glue it back together....he even had fun doing it. But when it came to decorating,  his interest was pretty much not there. So I had lots of fun listening to Christmas music and decorating our ginger bread house that we built from the card board up :)

Thank you Aunt Wendy if you ever send us another ginger bread house…..make sure to give it a few shakes. We kinda thought that was a pretty fun way to do it!

1 comment: