Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Girls Camp '13

I was put into the Young Women's last September.. Not going to lie I was, and very much still at times very intimidated with this new calling. I work with wonderful ladies which makes it easier. In July it was time for girls camp; I drove up Wednesday and stayed till we came home Friday. I made it just in time for the hike(cringe!) I was put on the 3rd year hike. A 7......mi-hi-hi-i-i-ile hike! Ya I pretty much died. Those girls were CHAMPS. Don't get me wrong, I love nature and camping...I just don't understand why you would want to walk UP the mountains.
I have loved getting to know all these crazy girls!
Made it .....to...the....tooooop!!  ( Look at that red face, I wasn't lying when I said I died!!!)
This is what we were hiking all that way to see.  It was beautiful! But I was tempted to just have the girls roll me back down the mountain by the time we reached this place.


My Mia Maid girls 


Dietrich Branch Young Women's (we were missing a few)
Love these ladies!



The theme for Girls camp was "NO ONE LEFT BEHIND"
we had to decorate our own shirts for camp..... I'm not so good at the decorating part but I felt this was good enough. 


No comments:

Post a Comment